It's time to renew or begin your membership to the Handweavers' Guild of Connecticut for 2016/2017. It doesn't matter if you have just discovered weaving or are a master weaver, the Handweavers Guild of CT has a place for you. Visitors are welcome to attend a meeting at no charge.
Download, complete and print out the membership application form. You can mail (USPS) the form and payment or bring to the State guild meeting
Advantages of membership are:
- Bimonthly subscription to our newsletter, the Knot
- Bimonthly meetings with workshops, classes, and afternoon speakers.
- Guild library privileges
- Loom and equipment rental
- Ratings Program providing recognition of Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master levels of weaving proficiency
- An education grants program
- Ability to sell items at the annual Dec.Weaver to Weaver Sale, March Equipment Sale and to advertise in the Knot and on website
- Opportunity to be inspired and to inspire others during our 'Show and Tell' segment at the state meeting
Note: Additional fees apply to: mini-workshops, weaving classes, ratings submissions, late library returns and equipment rentals. The morning Open Workshop and the afternoon Guest Speaker are covered by the membership cost.
- Regular - $30
- Family - $33
- Senior(62+) - $25
- Senior Family - $25
- Student (full-time) - $25
- KNOT only - $15
- Honorary - no fee
- Lifetime (member for 25 yrs) - no fee
Annual membership runs from June 1 to May 31. New members who join after January 1st will be charged one half of the appropriate fee.
Applications for membership are available online and at the State meetings. All new members will receive a "New Member Kit", which contains detailed information about Guild activities.
If you are unable to pick up your HGC Directory at the September State Meeting and wish to have it mailed to you, please send $2.00 to Anne Graham Gladczuk. For more information, you can email her at email@example.com.